Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Top Ten

It's been a few years now I've been on this road, whatever this road is, & in that time I've read anything & everything I can on the subject of misandry in our society, along with the kinds of feminism it originates with, false-rape accusations, the domestic violence & sexual harassment industries, political correctness, biological differences between the sexes, evolutionary theory etc etc. I am of the opinion the following ten are the most accessible, fair-minded, well-researched & persuasive books I have so far found, & the ones I recommend to anyone who asks. There is no-one I can think of in our present society who would not benefit from reading one or all of them.

So, in no particular order of preference:

Who Stole Feminism? by Christina Hoff Sommers
The War Against Boys by Christina Hoff Sommers
Why Men Rule: A Theory Of Male Dominance by Steven Goldberg
The Myth Of Male Power by Warren Farrell
Why Men Earn More: The Startling Truth Behind The Pay Gap, And What Women Can Do About It by Warren Farrell
Spreading Misandry: The Teaching of Contempt for Men in Popular Culture by Paul Nathanson & Katherine K.Young
Legalising Misandry: From Public Shame To Systemic Discrimination Against Men by Paul Nathanson & Katherine K.Young
Brain Sex: The Real Difference Between Men & Women by Anne Moir & David Jessel
The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine
Heterophobia: Sexual Harrassment And The Future Of Feminism by Daphne Patai

There are other books out there, of course, but each of these says a specific essential point better than anything else I've read, & you won't go far wrong with them.


I used to be a feminist. These are the books that helped me change my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! :)
    I was actually hearing one of my husband's friends talking about "the pay gap' I didn't had the data with me so I'm getting that book first for my hubby. I will see if I can start getting him some stuff he can read and see how the system is screwed up for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post.......

    I would like to point out another thing here. We must deeply discuss about the gender hypocrisy. Because of it does not allow people to understand the real nature of sexuality. especially we must discuss about how some fathers raise their daughters like boys without the femininity. Finally they teach their daughters to deem the natural male sexuality as an obstacle for their life progress.

    ReplyDelete